Peoples Republic of Julia

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hands off my hoard, beeyotch!

I have a problem.

I am a t-shirt addict.

I always tell myself that I'm not going to buy anymore, then I'll check out the threadless website "just for a look", and end up buying two. T-shirts are my equivalent to crack. Last week I got this and this. My stockpile is now somewhere around 50. They even sent me a can cozy (cosy?) with my order. So not only am I wearing an awesome t-shirt as I write this, my beverage is both frosty and delicious. Doesn't get any better than that!

Eddie and I went to the university planetarium last night. It was pretty cool. Hopefully we'll get to go on a night when they have rooftop stargazing. That would be stellar. Unfortunately it's been a bit chilly as of late, so I'm not really up to it right now. I would also like to check out the ice rink because I've never gone ice skating, and it seems like fun. Bruise filled for sure, but fun.

I made a collage! At first I thought it needed a little something more, but now in retrospect I think I like it just the way it is.

Well, that's all I've got for now. Sorry it's not that exciting.



Currently listening to: Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choice. I just got some shirts from seibei (http://seibei.com/shop/) and they're pretty sweet also. Could definitely become addicted, but the postage would kill me.

3/21/2007 11:02 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Cool site! Anything that mixes tacos, dinosaurs, and sandwiches is certainly a winner where I am concerned.

It definitely gets expensive ordering them online. I try to hold out until a $10 sale comes along which is surprisingly pretty often, and then I go crazy.

3/23/2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I have more t-shirts than i can ever wear but hey, you can never have enough.

3/25/2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Winter said...

Yeah, but it's not like they're all plain t-shirts. They're cool ones. :)

3/26/2007 1:15 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Steph-I agree! A t-shirt and jeans is practically my uniform.

Although I will be the first to admit it probably wouldn't hurt for me to branch out a little more wardrobe wise.

Winter-Glad you share my same awesome taste. :D

3/27/2007 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com