Peoples Republic of Julia

Monday, March 05, 2007

Well between Gore and the Aliens, global warming hasn't got a chance.

Can you imagine if the government actually acknowledged that aliens had in fact landed on Earth? The foil hats would go crazy! Eddie loves to listen to coast to coast AM, and the calls they get on that show are wild. People claiming to be time travelers, alien abductees, etc etc. I even found a link about a time traveler convention. (The best part is the FAQ segment).

Eddie once tried to convince me that Coast to Coast was a valid news source. Myself? I just can't believe the things they say on there until I see them somewhere a little more mainstream.

There's a theory that the footage shown of the moon landing was filmed in a sound stage. Kind of interesting. Some people believe that there were alien life forms on the moon that the government didn't want us to know about, or that it never even happened in the first place.

I've noticed lately that I have this strange tick. Certain noises drive me crazy. The other day I was watching one of those sharpie commercials, and the sound of the sharpie on paper put my teeth on edge. It's even worse if it's cardboard. Another sound that drives me absolutely nuts is when pieces of Styrofoam get rubbed together. Argh! If anyone ever wanted to torture me into giving them information, all they'd need is a marker, some cardboard, and Styrofoam. Just thinking about it makes me all twitchy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com