Peoples Republic of Julia

Monday, March 31, 2008

A Rat Update

I've done some research and found that if I get a rat from a breeder, it will be healthier and could live almost twice as long as opposed to a rat from the pet store. So we've decided to get one from a local breeder, but we are going to have to wait because there aren't any available right now. I've been informed that the breeder is going to put two breeding pairs together tonight. (giggitty giggitty gigg....) So he's going to email us when some are available. In the meantime, you can check out his website:

http://www.raffinhouse.com/index1.htm

6 Comments:

Blogger billy pilgrim said...

holy christ, be careful!

my fast food princess went through a rat stage and the little assholes got really vicious when they started to raise a family.

4/02/2008 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two breeding pairs? So it's a... rat foursome? :)

Anyhow, I can't stress this enough: you need to get the dumbo rat with the big ears. You must!

4/03/2008 11:48 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Billy-I will keep that in mind! The guy that breeds them seems to do a really good job, everyone says his rats are very sweet and well adjusted.

Mark-LoL! I wonder if he lights some candles and plays marvin gaye to get them in "the mood".

The dumbo rats are pretty cute. Our only real stipulation is that we want our rat to have fur this time. :)

4/04/2008 7:58 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

You WANT a rat? *shudders*

4/05/2008 11:36 PM  
Blogger Winter said...

Aw, now I want one. ;)

4/07/2008 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

4/18/2008 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com