Peoples Republic of Julia

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I can't believe it is already 2008. How the time flies!

I hope all of you have had a great holiday season. Me, I'm just glad to finally have some time to catch my breath. It has been very hectic around here since both sets of parents are divorced. This means 4 Christmases, which is very tiring indeed! Despite having a quite a few days off work, I feel ready for a vacation! :S

As for New Years, Eddie and I decided to stay in, drink wine and cocktails, and watch the twilight zone marathon on the sci fi channel. I was hoping they would show the shatner episode, but it did not happen.


"Gremlins! Gremlins! I'm not imagining it, he's out there! Don't look, he's not out there now. He jumps away whenever anyone might see him, except me."

Ahh. A timeless classic. And the one with the pig people. That was an awesome one too.

Well, I hope the new year finds everyone happy, healthy, and some other h word that escapes me at the moment. Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger billy pilgrim said...

happy new year!

i watched star trek 2,3,4,&5 on dec31/jan1.

i'm a little shatnered out.

1/02/2008 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can the other 'h' be for hung over? ;)

1/04/2008 3:57 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

Have you seen the commercials where Shatner is plugging World of Warcraft?

1/05/2008 2:16 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Billy-Wow, that is alot of shatner. Have you by chance ever watched incubus? It is the only feature length movie filmed completely in esperanto. It is great fun to watch, if you are a shatner fan.

Mark-Yes, yes it can! :)

Winter-Indeed I have. I just saw one yesterday featuring mini me. Who will they get to plug it next?

1/06/2008 9:40 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Wow, I used to date a guy who looked a little like that. ha!

1/11/2008 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com