Peoples Republic of Julia

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hello my lovelies!

I am very excited to tell you that I have a phone interview today!!!!! I am very nervous, but luckily I know someone that already works at the agency I'm trying to get into, and have been gathering interview tips from friends and coworkers. To be honest I have never officially had a "real" interview, as every place I've worked at has either hired me on the spot or been very casual in their interview process. If I do well, the next step will be to do a face to face session with four people. Eeek!

5 Comments:

Blogger MissE said...

Yay!
job inteview!!!

Congratulations.

How'd it go?

2/23/2008 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you knocked 'em dead. Have you heard back yet?

2/24/2008 8:42 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Misse and Mark-Thanks guys! I actually heard back from them yesterday, and my next interview is Tuesday! :D

2/25/2008 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t!

2/25/2008 7:11 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Indeed! :)

2/26/2008 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com