Peoples Republic of Julia

Monday, February 04, 2008

Rancor, the pimp.

The other day I was bored, so I proceeded to take a bunch of silly pictures with the idea that I'd string them together to tell a story. So here it is. Enjoy.



J: Rancor! What are you doing here?


R: Well…I need to tell you something….I just don’t want
you to be mad….



J: Just tell me! You know you are the only rancor monster
for me! Kisses!



R: I’m sleeping with Claudia.



J: What!?!?!?! That hussy? She’ll share her
bacon strip with anyone!



R: JUST KIDDING!
J: LOLZ!! That is sooo funny!



R: But seriously, I have the clap.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

You've got to love a story with friendship, shock, love, anger, relief and STD's. Or just a funny story with pictures for those like myself who are to lazy to read long posts.

2/06/2008 5:42 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

lol, stop smoking the whacky tabbacy!

2/06/2008 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Rancor's performance was a bit wooden. He can do 'angry' and 'constipated' quite well, but other emotions just aren't coming through. Get him to method next time.

2/07/2008 12:04 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

New haircut?

2/07/2008 2:35 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Steve-I was feeling pretty lazy so I figured a picture post was in order.

Steph-What can I say? Weird things make me laugh.

Mark-LoL. He does look a bit constipated doesn't he?

Winter-Yeah I got it cut about a week and a half ago. I have a side swept bang now, which looks cool when I actually style it. If it don't it looks pretty much the same.

2/08/2008 10:54 PM  
Blogger billy pilgrim said...

i got the clap and the blue balls to
the clap don't hurt
but the blue balls do

swearengen for pres
farnum veep

2/11/2008 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com