Peoples Republic of Julia

Friday, March 21, 2008

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I don't know if it's the weather or stress, but I have been feeling tired a lot lately. I think it's all the snow. It makes me want to hibernate. I haven't been on the internet too much, because I got sucked into reading The Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin, and usually end up spending a couple hours curled up with a book most evenings until I drift off to sleep. Living!

This weekend is going to be a lot of fun. Eddie and I are leaving at the crack of dawn to drive 4 1/2 hours to Bloomington, Indiana to spend the weekend with some friends. They moved away at the end of the summer last year, just as we were starting to really hit it off. (Isn't that how it always ends up? You meet a cool person, and right when your starting to get to be pretty good friends, they up and move away!) It will be nice to get away, a kind of mini vacation if you will. I think it's exactly what we need, to give us a pick me up and to get away from all the freaking snow! It's officially spring now so it seriously needs to stop. I need a little sunshine!

It has come to my attention that easter is approaching. Had you guys noticed? Maybe it is all the easter baskets that are almost as tall as me. Apparently we are becoming giants and require 5 foot easter baskets now. What a waste.

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend, whether you celebrate easter or not. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com