Peoples Republic of Julia

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sorry there haven't been any updates for awhile, I've been on vacation for the last 11 days! :)

As much as I'd like to compose a post of great wit right now I am a)exhausted and b) feeling a bit like my eyes want to bleed from all the catch up blog reading I've been doing, so it will have to wait another day.

A quick summary in bullet points:

::::Becky and I got to meet Mark in RL, who is very cool, and quite the tetris player.
::::Driving to Ontario Canada and back is very flat, boring, and much like driving in wood county.
::::I have reason to believe that I've acquired a serious scrabulous habit.
::::Oh yeah, and did I mention that Mark is teh coolest? :P

Pics and links to follow soonish.

Night.

8 Comments:

Blogger Winter said...

Scrabulous = totally addicted

10/22/2007 9:53 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Scrabulous is kind of fun. Although I suck. Damn my lack of spelling aptitude.

10/22/2007 11:16 PM  
Blogger MissE said...

Hi... my name is MissE and I am a scrabulous-addict.

I suck at it majorly and confess to occasionally turning to "outside" help when all I have is a handful of Is, Es and a Q... damn it!

Glad you're back.
Looking forward to reading about the vacation and seeing the pictures.

10/23/2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Winter-Yes! As soon as one game ends, I immediately start up another one.

Steve-You know that we are going to have to play now, right? :P

MissE-If I log on to it at work, it's great because my coworkers will help me think of words. I'm a dirty dirty cheater sometimes.

We need to be facebook friends, so we can play! I'm always looking for new people to go up against. :)

10/24/2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger Winter said...

You should totally friend us so we have more Scrabulous partners, MissE.

You know, if you want to. :)

10/25/2007 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be teh cool, but as long as you're wearing the dinosaur hat you are offically teh coolest (!!!!!11!!1!) Go now and put it on.

Thanks for letting me stay at your place. I had a great time :)

10/25/2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger MissE said...

Hey Colonel - Facebook me... email me at earathien74 on hotmail. We'll go from there, okay? ;o)

10/27/2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Mark-You're most welcome! It was really great having you here. I'm also glad to see that you didn't leave the country thinking we were complete teabags. :D

Btw, I started reading a tree of night, and it is AWESOME. I really like it so far. Thanks for the recommendation.

MissE-Done! :)

10/27/2007 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com