Peoples Republic of Julia

Thursday, January 11, 2007

13 secrets

1) I'm afraid of mirrors in the dark.

2) When I was five, I took ballet for a year and absolutely loved it.



3) I lived in Germany for three years and attended kindergarten and first grade there.

4) When I find a hair in my food at a restaurant, I'll pick it out and eat the food around it because I don't want to bother anyone.

5) I often wish I was more creative and outgoing.




6) At 25, I still think farts are funny.

7) There are times that I wonder if there is a parallel universe where I had an alternate destiny.

8) Sometimes I feel like I'm psychic.

9) I have a tattoo.





10) I have never watched scarface or the godfather.

11) There are times that I worry I will end up being just like my mother and it makes me scared to have kids.





12) Every time I watch The Fox and the Hound, I cry even though it is a cartoon.

13) I'm an in the closet emo kid.


"Maybe that's all a family really is; a group of people who miss the same imaginary place."

6 Comments:

Blogger lucy said...

I get the mirrors thing, I do it with windows. Stay the hell away from them if I can't see out.

1/12/2007 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oddly enough all of those things are true about me as well, except I have been publicising them to everybody I know for years rather than keeping them secret. I even have that exact same tattoo. On the exact same part of my body that you have it on.

Actually, it's only the Godfather thing. Cool German hair, btw.

1/12/2007 7:45 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

I'm kind of weird about mirrors too, but the worst are dark reflective surfaces like a turned off tv or, as Lucy points out, windows at night.

Damn, your list is really good. And you took some good ones I might have used, now I have to come up with something equally sweet. Oh, and I still have to do my photo montage.

1/12/2007 3:20 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Lucy-I think my fear stems from having a huge mirror across from my bed growing up. I can't see crap without my glasses, so whenever I would get up in the middle of the night, it looked like someone was in the room with me. Creepy, especially when it just looks like a huge blob.

That...and too many scary movies.

Mark-Thanks dude! You should try that look with your hair, it would be very becoming on you.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't seen The Godfather movies. People act like it makes me some sort of freak. Which I am, but not because of that! =)

Winter-I actually originally only had 11 on there at first. Of course as soon as I went to bed, I thought of two more. So I added them this morning.

As for the list and montage, it almost sounds like homework and that's makes me laugh because it's kind of silly when you think about it. Funny how your blog starts to take over your life. I'm starting to find myself doing things then thinking "hmm...how can I blog about this?"

1/12/2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Interesting list. Love the quote at the end. It's from Garden State Right?

1/12/2007 10:29 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Steve-Yes! I love that movie.

1/13/2007 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com