Peoples Republic of Julia

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yo ho me hearties!

It be international talk like a pirate day! :)


http://www.savagechickens.com/



Here's some clips I found on http://www.talklikeapirate.com/:

How to talk like a pirate in German, Swedish, and Mandarin.


::::In non pirate news, I went to go see 3:10 to Yuma last night.

It was FANTASTIC! Well written, well acted, and very engaging. I'm not usually into westerns, but I really enjoyed this film, and I highly recommend it.

::::I've been fostering 6 baby squirrels for the last couple of days, and it has been interesting. They have to be bottle fed formula three times a day, so lucky me got to wake up at 8 am on my morning off to feed the little buggers. They are very cute though, so it didn't take long for me to forgive them for making me drag myself out of bed. I will upload some video and pictures when time permits!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger phishez said...

I've never even seen a baby squirrel. I can't wait for the photos.

9/20/2007 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yarr. Ne'er seen such a thing m'self.

I only realised it was TLAP day when I went into Kinokuniya (a big book store in Sydney) and everyone was wearing pirate costumes and the muzak was of a decidedly bawdy nature. Good on them for jumping on the bandwagon, but if the rest of Australia doesn't even get Halloween, I don't think there's much hope for widespread piracy. Lame!

9/21/2007 4:35 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Phishez-I finally got around to uploading the photos. There aren't too many, but hope you like them.

Mark-Bawdy muzak and pirate costumes! Sounds awesome. I didn't see one pirate all day, so I was sorely dissapointed.

9/25/2007 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com