Peoples Republic of Julia

Monday, December 04, 2006

It's a disaster. It's an incredible mess, but it's all we got now.

Wow. I've been listening to a lot of Ok Go lately.

:::This weekend was superb. Eddie and I went to Columbus to visit some old friends that we haven't gotten to see in awhile. It was good to see the other resident mammals: Sid (aptly named after Sid Vicious, also known as Juan Diablo author of lies), and Mona Diggity. We spent Saturday and Sunday afternoon just hanging out and catching up on things. I've been finding myself feeling a bit stir crazy with it getting dark at 5:30 at night (damn daylight savings time!) so it was nice to get out of town. Refreshing, actually. Despite having a mildly sore throat all weekend, it was all very enjoyable indeed.

:::Last night I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that Winter and I went to Australia, and got to meet dream Mark and dream Lucy. Both of which were great fun! Dream Lucy invited all of us over to her dream house (bungalow?) to attend a dinner party. It was fabulous. The funny thing about it was that dream Lucy looked like she does in real life, but dream Mark did not. Anyway, it was so much fun, I was sad to wake up.

Well, that's all I've got for now. It's about 17 degrees outside, so I'm going to spend the rest of the night drinking tea and snuggling up to a good book.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who *did* I look like? My money is on Commander Data from Star Trek, or maybe the dude from The Pretender.

PS: I worked out who Gavin Rossdale is. Good for you!

12/04/2006 11:44 PM  
Blogger Winter said...

Dude, the guy from The Pretender is hot.

12/05/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Mark-
Rivers Cuomo + the Pretender = Dream Mark


Winter-Hells Yeah!

12/05/2006 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretender dude? Yeah, even I will grudgingly concede to that.

Huh, I might look like Rivers if I had glasses and messier hair. But then still probably not.

12/08/2006 10:55 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Mark-It wasn't that you looked like Rivers all that much, you just happened to be wearing the glasses, had the messy hair, and the clothes. So that was who it reminded me of. You pulled it off pretty nicely though.

12/09/2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger lucy said...

Dude - How on earth did I miss this post?

Was I cute? I was, wasn't I?

1/04/2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Lucy-You looked fantasticly cute of course, just like you do in real life. =) Your dream house was pretty cool too!

1/05/2007 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com