Peoples Republic of Julia

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ready to Tanqueray?

-There's a new staff person at work whose name is Tequila. Can you imagine? I'm not sure if it's actually pronounced like the beverage, as I haven't had the opportunity to meet her yet. It may have a different pronunciation, but still. It would be like naming your kid Tanqueray.

What's with those commercials anyway? That guy is so weird. They don't make me want to drink Tanqueray, they make me want to punch him in the face and steal his smoking jacket.



-Also I found this on msnbc. I had to laugh, because there are days when I want to shoot people with a crossbow too.

-Tonight, friends are coming over to watch Lost as we imbibe beverages of the alcoholic persuasion and snack on delicious appetizers. Should be fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Winter said...

What a dumb commercial.

In 'Dilbert' there was a series of secretary-with-a-crossbow strips that always made me giggle. People dispensing violence with archaic weapons is always hilarious. (Did you see that Arkansas redneck's name? Wayne Allen Dierks, Jr. Nothing says hillbilly like a name like that)

Yay for Lost and alcholic pursuaded beverages AND delicious appetizers!

10/18/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Winter-Your apple cider concoction was kickass! And steve, if you're reading this, thanks for the pie. It was delicious.

10/19/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

I rule.

10/20/2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Your welcome and Winter the Cider rocked.

10/22/2006 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com