Peoples Republic of Julia

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

bleh

I spent the weekend helping my friend paint/buy furnishings for her new house. The room we worked on was relatively small, but in 2.5 hours it was only 1.5 of the way done. It defeated us. We left it that way because we didn't want to paint anymore. So we went shopping instead.

We spent FOUR hours at Lowes. I timed it. If I don't ever go into a Lowes for the rest of my life, it will be too soon. Sunday night found me restlessly dreaming about painting, Lowes, and not having enough supplies. I guess I was just on remodeling overload.

On a sad note, I had to have my ferret Ghengis Khan put down yesterday.



Goodbye little buddy. You'll be missed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May he rest in peace :(

Do we get any cute ferret stories?

10/26/2006 3:50 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

The only real story is that we rescued ghengis khan and his hetero life mate rikki tikki tavi from an apathetic fat guy that ignored them and let them live in their own shit and piss.

Although one time, someone fed ghengis some illegal leafy substance without my knowledge and he was incapacitated for 24 hours. His eyes were half open, and he fell asleep with his face in the food bowl. Scary at the time, because we weren't sure if he was gonna be okay, but funny afterwards.

10/26/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

Awwww.

10/26/2006 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, neato

10/26/2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com