Peoples Republic of Julia

Friday, May 16, 2008

naptime nirvana

So I bought a $5 eco pillow yesterday. It's filled with a fiberfill blend made of recycled plastic bottles. It felt soft enough, but I wasn't sure how much I'd like it.

Used it last night, and I must say I haven't slept that soundly in a long time. I am totally buying another one today after I get off work or else eddie and I will be fighting over who gets to use it tonight!

What's funny about it is the fact that we just got some new $20 ralph lauren pillows for christmas, and they don't even compare! Who knew that a $5 pillow would be so much better than a $20 one? Even better, it has a 3 year warranty. So if it gets all lumpy, you can send it in for a replacement!

I am totally sold. Just wanted to share.

4 Comments:

Blogger Winter said...

Where can one obtain this magic pillow? I sleep on my side, so I'm always in need of a good pillow.

5/17/2008 2:56 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

I'm embarrassed to admit I got it at evilmart, but at least it's environmentally friendly.

5/18/2008 2:52 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Where do I get one? I have a pillow fetish too.

5/23/2008 9:01 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

I got mine at walmart. Although I'm sure other places have them too.

5/24/2008 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com