Peoples Republic of Julia

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pirate Party!

Today was my 26th birthday. So in celebration, I had a pirate themed birthday party last night.

I initially had some anxiety since it was the first time I'd actually ever had a party at my place. But everyone was great, and most came dressed in their best pirate garb bearing treats and tasty beverages.

If you want to see the rest of my pictures, you can check them out on flickr. I'm going to go to bed now, because I am totally exhausted. Planning your own birthday party is alot of work! :)


"Why is the rum always gone?"

Currently listening to: Pixies-"Where Is My Mind?"

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Cool theme. I'm glad you had a good time. :)

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! XXOO

7/16/2007 12:03 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

Happy Birthday again!

Your pirate party was indeed a smashing success. You've set the bar pretty high for my birthday party next month. :)

7/16/2007 1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, wtf? Cakes that I don't understand are the best kind of cakes!

A friend of mine had a pirate party earlier this year and it was pretty fun. We set fire to some rum, and to my hand and a table. Good times.

7/16/2007 2:17 AM  
Blogger lucy said...

Dude, happy birthday!

26 seems like it's going to be a good year so far. Hope yours goes well too.

(Mark - You're an idiot. A loveable idiot. But an idiot)

(Sorry for hijacking your comments)

7/16/2007 6:31 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

The cake said "I put the 'Arr' in Yarr". Julia made it and it was delicious!

7/16/2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I loved the theme. It was fun. Any excuse to drink rum and wear an eyepatch without being made fun of is awesome.

7/16/2007 2:21 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Steph-Thanks! It was indeed a blast.

Winter-Looking forward to yours! I'm already thinking about what I'm going to wear. There's also an unopened 2-liter of sprite if you would like to use it.

Mark-You are a party animal! There were plenty of smokers in attendance, but no one attempted to light anything on fire, thankfully.

I too like nonsensical cakes, they are tasty! :)

Lucy-Thanks! So far things are going very well, and I am planning on enjoying it as much as possible!

(And you can hijack my comments anytime because you are cool! :)

Steve-I'm glad you had a good time, your outfit was awesome!!

7/16/2007 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com