Peoples Republic of Julia

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A great idea

Me-So I was in the tampon aisle when I saw so and so.

E-Did you buy
Tampax Pearls?

Me-Nah, too expensive. I go with the generic ones. They're all the same you know. I don't buy into the gimmicks.

E-What if they made special edition "curse of the black pearl" tampons? Would you buy those?

Me-Hell yeah, that would be awesome! The applicators could be black! With a skull and crossbones on the packaging! Their slogan could be "I've got a pirate in my cootch!"



Hey, it could work.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a great idea; but the slogan, while funny, needs some work if your gonna sell those 'pons!

6/10/2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

I suppose. Although I think the idea of the box playing music from the movie everytime you open it would more than make up for the sketchy slogan. You would feel like you were about to sail the high seas everytime you tended to your flow! And who doesn't want that? =)

6/10/2007 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little man in the canoe is being boarded by pirates? Eek!

6/11/2007 4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about "yarr! we be partin' the red seas!"

fucking piece of shit blogger won't let me log in

6/11/2007 3:03 PM  
Blogger Winter said...

You guys are weird.

6/11/2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Mark-hahahaha! Poor little guy. Hope he has a sword.

V.B.-That's a good one! This idea could spawn a whole line. The parting the red seas slogan could be used for a Noah and the ark theme. Oo-oo or how about "the shining?"

"mom, you remember that scene in the shining where the elevator doors open?"

"yeah"

"I feel like that."


Looks like someone needs cherokee hair tampons!

Winter-yes, but that's why you love us!

6/14/2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com