Peoples Republic of Julia

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Anime Hair!! / waiting for the man

Got highlights yesterday. I went with a bright red, and it is totally kickass. Here's a picture, although it was a bit hard to capture the color properly. It came out best when I took it in the dark with a flash. What can I say? I have too much time on my hands.



A new guy moved into the apartment across the hall from me. Every time he sees or hears a guy within a 10-15 foot radius of our apartments, he runs out and asks "are you scott?" in a very hopeful and excited way. The first time he asked my friend steve, and the second time he asked eddie in the hallway. Obviously he has no idea what this scott guy looks like, or when he's showing up, if ever. Weird. Now it's built up in my mind, and I am curious to see the infamous scott myself. I eye every guy that walks into our building wondering if he's scott. Dammit! Now I'm doing it too!

Two guys showed up to move in yesterday, and it was pretty normal except that one stopped after moving a few items and decided to do a random set of ten push ups in front of my patio door so Becky and I could enjoy his glorious guns.

I also bought Voxtrot's Raised By Wolves EP on itunes, and must say that it is quite fantastic. If you haven't heard them, give them a listen. I command it!

You know what's annoying? Tags on blogger show up in alphabetical order despite what order you type them in. It was originally supposed to say "tag that ass", then "does anyone actually read these?". Now it's not as funny. =(

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I feel less special now that I am not the only "Are you Scott?" person. How sad.

6/01/2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger Winter said...

I want to come over to your apartment wearing a "my name is scott" shirt. You know, just to shake things up.

Also the new hair colour is pretty bad ass. "It's like it's tearing ass all over the yard, but standing still."

6/01/2007 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, lookin' good. u r a reel individual now :P

Voxtrot = cool btw.

6/02/2007 2:40 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Steve-I was surprised when he asked eddie because I figured maybe you just happened to look like this scott person.

My neighbor then tried to make awkward small talk afterwards to cover up his blunder, which ended with a round of sweaty handshakes afterward. ugg.

Winter-Lol! I love that episode!

The shirt could just have scott in all caps. We could all wear one. That would totally blow his mind.

Mark-Thanks! I fit in with all the cool kids now!

Glad you liked voxtrot, they seemed like they'd be up your alley. =)

6/03/2007 1:35 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

I'm glad you knew what I was quoting! ;)

6/03/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Holy hell where do you live? Bizzaro world?

I'd go up to that dude next time you see him and say "Scott says hi". Muahahaha!

6/03/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

That is a great idea! I may just try it.

6/05/2007 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com