Peoples Republic of Julia

Monday, May 14, 2007

I want a cheeseburger. Stat!

Hello All! I'm back! Did ya miss me? Did ya, did ya, did ya???

Hey, a girl can dream right?

I'm just glad to feel like I am finally back among the living as opposed to the puffy faced, blank eyed zombie I've been the last 4-5 days. The painkillers made me feel vomitous, and did quite a job on my memory. Anyone around me got treated to the same rambling questions and stories multiple times, I wrote checks which I later forgot about, and who knows what else I did that I no longer remember.

The one thing I did notice was that I had quite a few random and nonsensical dreams. All brought to me in technicolor. Mostly just strange shapes and colors, like a rave in my brain.

Oh, and there were crocodiles.

Wearing trenchcoats and fedoras.

It was pretty weird.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Do you have any left? Can you send me some? Haaaaha!

5/14/2007 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crocodile P.I.? Very classy.

Oh yeah, and SO missed you. Honestly! :P

5/15/2007 5:38 AM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

Steph-yes, I do! I can just imagine the banality that would ensue! =)

Mark-Awww, Thanks! *blushes*

Also, sketches of said crocodiles are pending. Not sure if my drawings will do them justice though.

5/15/2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Winter said...

I totally want to see these crocodile sketches! I'm always having weird dreams, so I can sympathize (except lately, been too tire from work to dream I guess).

I'll say that I missed the coherent you. I did however get to hang out with the drugged out, mumbling, rambling you. ;)

5/16/2007 5:33 PM  
Blogger colonel eggroll said...

As I am a chronic procrastinator, it will probably take awhile, so don't expect too much to happen very soon. I'm too busy watching tv and playing tetris till my eyes bleed.

5/17/2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com